- Rehearsals and clinics led by Tucson Philharmonia Music Director Suzette Battan and nationally recognized conductors.
- Coaching and sectional rehearsals with members of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra, University of Arizona School of Music faculty, and other area professionals.
- In-depth preparation and concert performances of orchestral masterworks including Mussorsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, Powell: How to Train Your Dragon Medley, Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 4, Nielsen: Aladdin Suite, and other repertoire to be determined.
- Fall Retreat and Tucson Symphony Artists Residency offering in-depth coaching sessions in symphonic performance techniques and instruction in orchestral conducting fundamentals.
- TPYO Masterclasses featuring one-on-one work with Tucson Symphony musicians focusing on individual technique and artistry.
- Philharmonia Scholarship Competition culminating in the Philharmonia Artists Spotlight Concert, providing cash awards for professional development.
TPYO Artists Spotlight Concert, Catalina Foothills HS Auditorium, February 2020